Classified News Clip >>
Banking & Finance
Business & Economy
Power & Energy
Invite a Friend
[ Business ]
IBBL launches school studentsí accounts
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited recently launched a new deposit scheme for school students titled ‘Mudaraba School Students Savings Scheme’ with the slogan ‘Write, read and make savings’.
It is aimed at developing the habit of savings and cautious expenditure among school students, eventually raising a fund for their higher education, says a press release.
Students aged below 18 years can open accounts under this scheme with only Tk.100 deposit. Profit will be given on this balance.
They can use online banking facility across the country and draw money from ATM booths. Balance can be learned through mobile SMS (short message service).
Account can also be transferred to any branch of the bank and no charge will be taken for closing the account.
The bonafide guardians can run the accounts for students who will be able to continue their own accounts as ‘Mudaraba Savings Account’ when they get matured.
• The demutualisation challenges
• National Tea announces 20pc cash dividend
• Govt working to modernise Mongla port: Minister
• US naval ship handed over to Bangladesh
• Some insurers' violation of agency commission provision resented
• Xpress Money offers free insurance to Bangladeshi users in Saudi Arabia
Forward to Friend
Add to Archive
Today's Other News
• Expatriates remit 49pc income thru illegal channels
• SBL officials asked for attaining business targets
• 40 pc decline in NBFIs' investment Political turmoil, power shortage blamed
• Higher bank borrowing next fiscal to make debt-servicing difficult Economists fear adverse effects on private sector credit growth
Invite a Friend
Copyright © Hawker 2009-2010, Allright Reserved