Classified News Clip >>
Banking & Finance
Business & Economy
Power & Energy
Invite a Friend
[ Business ]
US$16.6m to be invested in Mongla EPZ
Three local companies will invest US$16.606 million in the Mongla Export Processing Zone to set up an integrated garments and printing and packaging industry, a press release said.
M/s. Women Wears Limited, M/s. Khulna Apparels Limited and M/s; Eastern Polymer Limited will jointly establish the fully Bangladeshi-owned unit in the Mongla EPZ.
An agreement, to this effect, was signed with Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA).
BEPZA member Sayed Nurul Islam, and Managing Director of the companies SM Amjad Hossain, signed the agreement.
A total of 3723 Bangladeshi nationals will get employment opportunity in the company.
Forward to Friend
Add to Archive
Today's Other News
• BGMEA urges retailers not to leave Bangladesh
• Tazreen Garment Tragedy
• RMG unit shut for indefinite period at Ashulia
• TAZREEN FIRE COMPENSATION HC asks for report
• Keys to RMG and knitting industry development
• World cotton production to decline 3% in 2013/14 - USDA
• KappAhl teams up for cleaner textile production in India
• Board of Appeal upholds ECHA decision on DPMA toxicity
• Australian cotton output to go up on improved irrigation’
• Chinese technology to prevent pests attack on Tajik cotton
• Maxinox to invest $1.443m in Mongla EPZ
• Local co to invest $1.443m in Mongla EPZ
• Local co to invest $1.124 million in Mongla EPZ
• Asian Printing to set up unit at Mongla EPZ
• Local company to invest over $3m in Mongla EPZ
• Initiatives lacking to develop Mongla EPZ alleged
• Mongla EPZ set to turn into economic zone
• Local co invests $ 16.60m in Mongla EPZ
• VIP Industries invests in Mongla EPZ
• NZ-BD joint venture co to invest $0.73m in Mongla EPZ
Invite a Friend
Copyright © Hawker 2009-2010, Allright Reserved